Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oh the Internet...

Do you have a love/hate relationship with the internet?  I do.  Well maybe not so much as love/hate as love/guilt!  I get so exhilarated with the idea that with a few key strokes I can usually find whatever it is that I'm looking for.  The guilt usually comes in because I could/should/probably should be using the time elsewhere on something else, like moving the laundry over, thinking about supper blah blah.  Yesterday though I came across this skit as I was "looking".



Wow.  As a stay-at-home mom of two it is so easy to get lost in that "invisible" feeling.  This was such an encourgement to me to know that He is watching.  I am not doing any of the things I do for a well done, atta girl and definately not for the pay check!  I am building a cathedral right here and the one who matters is watching...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers